language keys will not be updated

5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #311927 by wegda
language keys will not be updated was created by wegda
Hi,

Over the language plugin(in my case de-DE) i can set some texte into german
But sometime it will not update it. save and also the save and close button do not work. No changes
Video about issue

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 week ago #311929 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic language keys will not be updated
Can happen sometimes due to some sort of caching problem or possible file write access issue when trying to save the language keys to the overrides language file. We've yet to find the exact cause to be able to fix it at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 hours ago #312030 by wegda
Replied by wegda on topic language keys will not be updated
and thats mean what?

5 years 2 hours ago #312036 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic language keys will not be updated
Typically you just refresh the page and retry. We don't know the cause for this nor have I been able to reproduce the issue in testing environments so there's not much more for me to go on. Recommend only adding a few overrides at a time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn