Expired member Renewal Issue - Plan Missing

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #312654 by bins
the member mentioned in this post now does not have the option to renew, just create a new membership!

Edit:

I went into the members subscription and changed their expiration to tday and their status to active and this made the renew option appear. I processed a renewal and have noticed that they now only have one upgrade level option, when they should have two!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312656 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Expired member Renewal Issue - Plan Missing

the member mentioned in this post now does not have the option to renew, just create a new membership!

Correct, that's what you asked for. You wanted them to no longer be able to renew if they had been expired for more than 3 months. That's exactly what "Can be reactivated if expired or cancelled since less than" is doing. At this point I don't know what you're trying to do and recommend reviewing the available parameters carefully and document a very clear plan on what you're wanting your plans to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 10 months ago #312657 by bins
Yes, but this member is 2 weeks expired!!!!!!

4 years 10 months ago #312668 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Expired member Renewal Issue - Plan Missing
You've set your plan to the following in that case?

Renewable in advance by: 1 month
Grace period before real expiration: 1 week (7 days)
Can be reactivated if expired or cancelled since less than: 3 months
Manual renewal extends expiration date as follows: Renewal starts at expiration date or at payment date - whichever happens last (allows free gap)

If not please provide the exact configuration you're using.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn