Error during update

3 years 9 months ago #319357 by lucablue
Error during update was created by lucablue
Hi,
I cannot update my CB installation 'couse the system give me this error:
Errore
Download Aggiorna Tutto - Errore di Download
Impossibile scaricare il pacchetto da Aggiorna Tutto al webserver a causa del seguente errore: Unauthorized: 401
Impossibile salvare Install CB Plugin perché: Installation error

even if, as always, I'm logged on website of joomlapolis.
Can you help me, pls?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319362 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Error during update
This might be due to a transient cookie error or a changed browser setting/version.

The easiest/quickest way is to update to latest Community Builder by going to our Downloads section ("Dowloads" menu on top: www.joomlapolis.com/downloads ), and download latest Community Builder by clicking its blue "Download" button, and then install it by going to admin Joomla's "Extensions" / "Manage" / "Install" menu, then click the "Upload package file" tab, and select the downloaded file.

Once that is done you will have the newest Community Builder with the much improved Install from Web updater for CB and all add-ons. You will even be able to add a site key in CB configuration, so that you don't need to be logged-in anymore. Read Kyle's blog for mor details:
www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18884-updating-and-installing-plugins-the-easy-way

Please confirm that it worked for you now.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn