CBSubs substitutions works in some emails and not others

2 years 10 months ago #325371 by boyjahq
Expirations are triggered however it is that CBSubs triggers it. Right now it is triggered by someone accessing the CBSubs page ini admin backend. When we go live it will be a CRON job. We have nothing custom in the system regarding expirations. cbpaidsubsbot is published and Access is set to Public

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #325382 by krileon
Strange, I'm not sure what to suggest. I've retested each of the emails under the presentation tab as Text and as HTML and it seams to be working completely fine there. I've checked the code and I don't see a reason the content plugin wouldn't work there.

Within Extensions > Plugins filter by "system" plugins then sort by "Ordering ascending". This gives you the current load order for system plugins. Next move cbsubsbot to the very top so it loads first as sometimes it's a conflict with another plugin that causes issues.

Try a simple usage like the following and see if it works.

[cbsubs:if plan="3" status="A"]TEST[/cbsubs:if]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn