Fields under all Tabs in User edit back-end

2 years 6 months ago #326778 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Fields under all Tabs in User edit back-end
I think the problem is solved for now by unpublishing a specific html field under a Tab that I had created.

I will check a bit further before I mark this solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326795 by galanopd
Ok, I found out what happened and it caused all the mess.
In case you want to replicate, here is my story.

In the "About" tab there is the field cb_profile_about.
I much probably deleted the "<div class="row no-gutters">" accidentally when I was editing it.
Then the universe collapsed...
Even when I tried to add it back, still a mess. All tabs showed the same messy result.
<p>[cb:if reason="profile" or reason="list"]</p>
<div class="row no-gutters">
<div class="col-sm">[cb:usertab tab="51" formatting="divs" /]</div>
<div class="col-sm-3 pl-sm-2 text-right">[cb:usertab tab="21" formatting="divs" /]</div>
<p>[/cb:if]</p>
</div>

In order to solve it I did the following.
Deleted all the code above and saved.
Then pasted the code back to its place and saved.
All went back to normal.

EDIT: No, unfortunately I only now saw that in the back-end under all tabs I see the "Details" tab and all the others that are under the "About"...

2 years 6 months ago #326798 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fields under all Tabs in User edit back-end
You can re-run CB Quickstart in CB > Plugin Management to re-apply any of the changes it makes. This could be good or bad depending on what you have changed though, but yes please be careful when modifying the HTML.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326800 by galanopd
CB Quickstart applied and all back to normal.

Case closed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn