CBSubs Installation Problem,

12 years 4 months ago #186640 by chudasama
CBSubs Installation Problem, was created by chudasama
Hi,

I am new to this forum and new to CB, i am setting up a Directory site and we want to use CB with CBSubs everything fine only CB Subs Installation web page goes to blank page,any help on this?

Joomla 1.5.25

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #186659 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs Installation Problem,
Read the documentation.

Thinking that ioncube is not installed on your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chudasama

12 years 4 months ago #186660 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs Installation Problem,
Please ensure ioncube loader is properly configured. If using PHP.ini ensure you placed in Joomla root and root/administrator. Please also provide exactly where you receive the blank page. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomlas global configuration. Once done test to see if blank page is showing any on-screen errors. If not please check within Backend > Help > System Info > PHP Information that ioncube is even loaded (search the page for "ioncube"). If it is loaded please locate "memory_limit" and provide its value.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chudasama

12 years 4 months ago #186812 by chudasama
Replied by chudasama on topic Re: CBSubs Installation Problem,

nant wrote: Read the documentation.

Thinking that ioncube is not installed on your website.

Thank you for your wonder-full support it's done,

12 years 4 months ago #186813 by chudasama

krileon wrote: Please ensure ioncube loader is properly configured. If using PHP.ini ensure you placed in Joomla root and root/administrator. Please also provide exactly where you receive the blank page. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomlas global configuration. Once done test to see if blank page is showing any on-screen errors. If not please check within Backend > Help > System Info > PHP Information that ioncube is even loaded (search the page for "ioncube"). If it is loaded please locate "memory_limit" and provide its value.

Hi Krileon,

Thank you for your wonder-full support, it's installed and running properly,

12 years 4 months ago #186814 by chudasama
HI,

I am sorry last one more thing under intergrations showing me this message

The needed mambot/plugin 'cbpaidsubsbot' is not installed

i can't find this plugin in any of downloed zip file any help on this,

Thanks,

Moderators: beatnantkrileon