[SOLVED] Which field to use to give access to X download

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187370 by lolita
Hello
I need help to configure cb subs subscription plan. Which field do I have to use to allow subscribers access to X specific videos in download area.
I can't find the way to do so.

thank's for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187405 by nant

lolita wrote: Hello
I need help to configure cb subs subscription plan. Which field do I have to use to allow subscribers access to X specific videos in download area.
I can't find the way to do so.

thank's for your help

If download is handled by DOCman or Remository, you can use the relevant CBSubs integration plugins to do this - please check CBSubs manual.

Or you can use URL parts protection on the download URL. Also described in CBSubs manual.

12 years 3 months ago #187417 by lolita
Yes I use Remository and do so. But the problem is when I change the group on remository plugin it doesn't work and stay still on the 1st group which allows only 1 download.
Do you have any idea ?

12 years 3 months ago #187446 by krileon

Yes I use Remository and do so. But the problem is when I change the group on remository plugin it doesn't work and stay still on the 1st group which allows only 1 download.
Do you have any idea ?

That's a bug, but it's just cosmetic. Configure your plan, set the remository groups, and save the plan. What you configured will be saved, but when it re-displays the plan it won't display what you selected. This is fixed for next release. However, what you selected will work on plan upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187456 by nant

lolita wrote: Yes I use Remository and do so. But the problem is when I change the group on remository plugin it doesn't work and stay still on the 1st group which allows only 1 download.
Do you have any idea ?

As Kyle said - it is really a cosmetic bug - but I have emailed you new package to test.

12 years 3 months ago #187570 by lolita
Ok thank you fo your mail. I'll try and will tell your very soon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn