[SOLVED] Import not working - getting blank screen (white screen)

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #229973 by mwweb
I'm trying to import several hundred subscriptions and when I use the import File, single line of comma-separated user-ids I get a blank white screen. And when I try to use the File, each line I get an error message. No matter what format I use it doesn't like it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230025 by krileon

import several hundred subscriptions

That is, way way way, too many at once. You need to split your import up. Your server can't handle that much data attempting to process at once.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230050 by mwweb
I was only doing 2 subscriptions to make sure it worked before I started the others. I hadn't tried the large one.

10 years 9 months ago #230083 by krileon
So you're getting a blank page when attempting to import subscriptions for only 2 users? That certainly shouldn't be happening. Please ensure the users you're trying to import subscriptions for exist and are enabled entirely. Please also enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done retest your import and see if that exposes the error any further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230141 by mwweb
I've done that. But it's still happening. And I'm still trying just the 2 subscriptions.

10 years 9 months ago #230145 by krileon
Please review your server error log and see if there are any errors at the time of import. Please ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting is set within Joomla global configuration before re-testing and checking logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn