Users not showing up in user management

18 years 4 months ago #1257 by Alejo
I copied the cb tables from another site and installed the new version. Everything seems to be working fine, but I cannot see any of the users in the user management menu in the backend. I only see myself. The user management does show that there are 400 users and shows the pagination numbers, but only lists my name. I have tried the synching tool but it didn't fix it. I checked the #__comprofiler tables and the #__users table to try to understand why my name shows, but not the others and I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by: alejo, at: 2005/12/03 15:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #1264 by rick
I had the same problem, you missed a table or 2. It has been quite a while since I did this but I will try to list the tables needed:

jos_comprofiler

jos_core_acl_aro

jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map

jos_users

Again it's been awhile but I think those are the main tables. If you are still only seeing the 1 in the backend let me know and I will look again

Post edited by: rick, at: 2005/12/03 18:50

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 4 months ago #1276 by Alejo
Replied by Alejo on topic Re:Users not showing up in user management
Thanks rick, that was it! I missed the core_aro tables.

18 years 3 months ago #4591 by qbonoguy
Replied by qbonoguy on topic Re:Users not showing up in user management
I can't see most of my users either. After reading this message I noticed that the users I "can" see are located in the jos_core_acl_aro table. How do I get the users I "can not" see into that table? And why aren't they there to begin with? Thanks for your help...

18 years 3 months ago #4764 by qbonoguy
Replied by qbonoguy on topic Re:Users not showing up in user management
Can anyone help with this? I tried simply adding a user to one of the table where that user did not previous exist, and that did not solve the problem. Could maybe one of the developers make a script to sync all of the tables properly?

18 years 3 months ago #4774 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn