[NOT SOLVED] Theres still the Cookies/Sesion E...

15 years 11 months ago #64887 by Korpio
Im runing the RC 1.2 on my site but some users keep telling me that the Browser not allowing Cookies/ Sesion Expired message is apearing.

I tried it my self and sometimes I get that error and sometimes I dont, how can this be fixed

:(

Post edited by: Korpio, at: 2008/06/17 19:30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #64931 by beat
On which pages do you see that error ?

With which browser ?

Would love to see that myself so we can fix... any url and precise way to reproduce ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 11 months ago #64939 by Friik
The error happens when you enter a wrong password. You see the alert box that tells you your password is wrong. Then, when you enter the correct data, said error message (Your session seems to be expired...) appears. That happens with Mozilla browsers (I've tested Firefox (aka Iceweasel in Debian Linux) and Epiphany). You can make a test-registration and try out the same thing. on my site if you want to (www.n-mag.de) - choose 'beat' as username, so I know who's behind the name ^^.

Post edited by: Friik, at: 2008/06/07 02:04

15 years 11 months ago #64945 by RichRawlings
Replied by RichRawlings on topic Re:Theres still the Cookies/Sesion Expired problem
With IE7 when logging on to the site the page don't display. I hit the browser back button and page display's and I'm logged on.

15 years 11 months ago #64951 by DizzyWombat
This happened to one of my joomla installations.

It started when I extended the session lifetime to something ridiculous like 9999999, but cutting it back down to 9999 solved the problem.

15 years 11 months ago #65003 by Korpio
My server is a CPU Genuine Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.80GHz, Operating system Linux 2.6.18-53.1.4.el5, using Plesk version psa v8.2.0 for RedHat

My webpage is: EnterateNorte.com

On a Windows XP SP3 using EI 7.0.5730.13 when I try to creat a new user, I get a alert message saying that the browser aparently is not accepting cookies or the session has expired :S

I try doing it on an Opera 9.50 beta and got the same error. :(

Is there a way to disable this feature, I had the same error with CB 1.1 and lost a lot of potential members since they try registering and couldnt.

Post edited by: Korpio, at: 2008/06/07 19:48

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn