Would LOVE to subscribe but.....

15 years 10 months ago #65052 by blackheart_six
Would LOVE to subscribe but..... was created by blackheart_six
it is not cost effective to sign up now, and only get 6 months of service, instead of a full year.

I, too, like many others are waiting for the 1.2 release. But not in a critical need, like some.

Really, what I am waiting for is 2.0!! :ohmy:

And I will subscribe to CB Doc, but only on Jan. 2009.

My point is, any chance your changing the model of the doc subscription?

I would think, you would be able to make subscriptions based on sign up date + 365 days = expiration date.

Thanks for the great product! I use it for a gaming clan site. And it works very well for that application.

Coders must have the patience of Job.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #65074 by Terp
Replied by Terp on topic Re:Would LOVE to subscribe but.....
LOTS of us has asked about this, and I believe Beat or Nant mentioned they are looking into this and agree that it should be based on a calendar year.

Perhaps they could assure you (and others on the fence) that they will fix this by the end of the year and people would be compelled to sign up now, rather than waiting. ;)

15 years 10 months ago #65112 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Would LOVE to subscribe but.....
Yup, you can subscribe without fear. This item is on our to-do list. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #66860 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Would LOVE to subscribe but.....
blackheart_six wrote:

it is not cost effective to sign up now, and only get 6 months of service, instead of a full year.

I, too, like many others are waiting for the 1.2 release. But not in a critical need, like some.

Really, what I am waiting for is 2.0!! :ohmy:

And I will subscribe to CB Doc, but only on Jan. 2009.

My point is, any chance your changing the model of the doc subscription?

I would think, you would be able to make subscriptions based on sign up date + 365 days = expiration date.

Thanks for the great product! I use it for a gaming clan site. And it works very well for that application.

Coders must have the patience of Job.

CB Doc subscriptions are now officially 12 month period long - starts when payment is completed and ends 12 months later.

15 years 9 months ago #68037 by Terp
Replied by Terp on topic Re:Would LOVE to subscribe but.....
Is this retroactive to, say, when the announcement was made that if we sign-up, it will be for 12 months? ;) Those who signed up just before the 'yearly subscription' announcement still shows the 12/31 date in our profiles. ;)

1 year Expiring 2008-12-31

15 years 9 months ago #68041 by ruigato
Replied by ruigato on topic Re:Would LOVE to subscribe but.....
Terp wrote:

Is this retroactive to, say, when the announcement was made that if we sign-up, it will be for 12 months? ;) Those who signed up just before the 'yearly subscription' announcement still shows the 12/31 date in our profiles. ;)

1 year Expiring 2008-12-31

same question.. ;)

ruigato.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn