Whih one to install 1.1 or 1.2

15 years 6 months ago #76554 by touchcrew
Whih one to install 1.1 or 1.2 was created by touchcrew
Which one should I install 1.1 or 1.2 I am new to all of this, this will be my first site. Thanks for any help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76558 by piegus
Replied by piegus on topic Re:Whih one to install 1.1 or 1.2
1.1 beacuse its stable.
1.2 is only for doc subscribers so you shuold pay for this or just wait for 1.2 stable

15 years 6 months ago #76564 by touchcrew
Replied by touchcrew on topic Re:Whih one to install 1.1 or 1.2
Will 1.1 work with Joomla 1.5?

15 years 6 months ago #76572 by hippo
Replied by hippo on topic Re:Whih one to install 1.1 or 1.2
My suggestion is buy the dox and enjoy the new features in 1.2 rc now.

15 years 6 months ago #76581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Whih one to install 1.1 or 1.2
1.2 is pretty stable to me. Fixed problems I had with 1.1 and so far no issues other then my own stupidity, lol.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 6 months ago #76630 by touchcrew
Replied by touchcrew on topic Re:Whih one to install 1.1 or 1.2
One last thing I have never used Community builder so would it be a good idea for me to play with the newest one? Also where can I get the newest one?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn