Register Problem J1.5 Core ACL

15 years 4 months ago #81603 by videoandfun
Register Problem J1.5 Core ACL was created by videoandfun
Hello Joomlianer ;)
thanks for the new CB :)

I have had a Joomla 1.0x Website with CB 1.1. And I've used an Core-Hack Component (-> JACL Plus). So but now I upgraded to Joomla 1.5.8 and CB 1.2 RC4 without "JACL Plus". The Upgrade was successfull. I can see the members in the Joomla-Backend Userlist and in CB-Userlist.

But now my problem:
No new user can register on my site! Every gets the Javascript-Error: DB function reports no errors
And the visitor is redirected to the Register-Form. I can't fix this problem.

I see then in my phpMyAdmin (SQL). And the new user-entry is in these tables: jos_comprofiler & jos_users. But not in these: jos_core_acl_aro & jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map.

When i go to the Joomla-Backend to CB-Tools, then all "checks" are good (all is green :woohoo: ). Only the "Check Users Database" has problems!

If i click on this "Check Users Database", it will come:
[code:1]
All Community Builder comprofiler table rows have links to user table.

All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.

users table has no zero id row.

comprofiler table has no zero id row.

All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.

All users table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_aro table.

All ACL core_acl_aro table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

Warning: 1 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding core_acl_groups_aro_map table rows.

Following entries of core_acl_aro table are missing in core_acl_groups_aro_map table: user id=320 (aro_id=269).

This one can be fixed by first backing up database then by clicking here.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.
[/code:1]

If i click than to this link, the core will be okay for this new user. so this works^^
But i must do this by every new registered user. Is this a bug? Or is perhaps my Joomla-Core-Table bad?

Link to my site: www.straubing-live.de/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers
Info about PHP: www.straubing-live.de/phpinfo.php

If you want, i can show you my sql-database.

Kind regards,
videoandfun

P.S: perhaps this user has the same problem: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,78951/catid,64/

Post edited by: videoandfun, at: 2008/12/08 21:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Register Problem J1.5 Core ACL
Could not duplicate on fresh 1.5.x install. Looks to be like a bad table. Was there any modifications done to your ACL and have you disabled joomla registration in favor of community builder registration. Having both enabled can cause issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #81776 by videoandfun
Replied by videoandfun on topic Re:Register Problem J1.5 Core ACL
i have only activated the cb-register (joomla-register is off).
and perhaps the problem is here, because i used before joomla 1.5 & cb 1.2 rc4 the version j1.0.15 & CB 1.1 with JACL Plus.

can someone help me to fix my database with me?

15 years 4 months ago #81784 by videoandfun
if i debugg my joomla, this will come after sending registration:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'value' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT id FROM jos_core_acl_aro_groups WHERE value='Registered'

P.S: In this table is no value, but there is a name. Is this perhaps a change in Joomla 1.5?

Post edited by: videoandfun, at: 2008/12/09 18:04

15 years 4 months ago #81788 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Register Problem J1.5 Core ACL
videoandfun wrote:

if i debugg my joomla, this will come after sending registration:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'value' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT id FROM jos_core_acl_aro_groups WHERE value='Registered'

P.S: In this table is no value, but there is a name. Is this perhaps a change in Joomla 1.5?

Post edited by: videoandfun, at: 2008/12/09 18:04

Your previous install of J1.0 maintained usage of a Core Hack. Upon upgrade the database changes were persistent.

Issues such as these can not be helped and are the byproduct of Core Hacks.

Please attempt a fresh install, but be sure to do a full backup.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #81794 by videoandfun
i have the solution!!!!!
jos_core_acl_aro_groups is defect!

Please delete this table and insert a total new jos_core_acl_aro_groups table.

Now the CB-Register will work :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simmo75

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn