CB User Detail - HTTP 500 Error

15 years 4 months ago #83931 by futuresounds
CB User Detail - HTTP 500 Error was created by futuresounds
I have Joomla 1.5.8 and CD 1.2 RC4. I am having an issue on my website www.FutureSoundsStudios.com/fss

If you login as view the CB User Details section it errors out with a http 500 error. I cannot look at my own profile, or my members.

I do have re-write enabled and need to keep it this way. Any suggestions on what is missing?

I will start a new topic as well, but I the registration email will not send. I have forms on the page and email links on the page that works, so I know my site can send emails, but the registration will not send confirmation. I will post this in a new topic, but thought if you new the answer, yeah! :)

Thanks in advanced.

www.FutureSoundsStudios.com - soon to be CB created! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #83933 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB User Detail - HTTP 500 Error
Does your links work without SEF? Check in order to determine if it's the rewrite or not causing the issue. SEF is an iffy thing and tends to break, A LOT, of links.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #83936 by futuresounds
Replied by futuresounds on topic Re:CB User Detail - HTTP 500 Error
You know, I was going to assume that it did work without SEF, but I turned if off and same error. Now, that's weird. I don't remember how I installed it, so if I need to redo it, can I get a quick refresher?

If not, what do you suggest?

Thanks!

15 years 4 months ago #83941 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB User Detail - HTTP 500 Error
futuresounds wrote:

You know, I was going to assume that it did work without SEF, but I turned if off and same error. Now, that's weird. I don't remember how I installed it, so if I need to redo it, can I get a quick refresher?

If not, what do you suggest?

Thanks!

When you disabled SEF did you properly disable it via Joomla backend, as well as any 3rd party component used for SEF, then rename .htaccess to officially remove the rewrite capability?

Run the tools provided with CB and do any repairs necessary (Components -> Community Builder -> Tools).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 4 months ago #83943 by futuresounds
Replied by futuresounds on topic Re:CB User Detail - HTTP 500 Error
Did all of that...no luck.

The database tools said everything was good to go. Everything checked out green.

15 years 2 months ago #89438 by sthor
Replied by sthor on topic Re:CB User Detail - HTTP 500 Error
Has anyone solved this problem, I have the exact same problem. I´m using Joomla 1.5.9 CB 1.2 and Kunena 1.0.8.

The problem exits when CB is activated in the Kunena "Profile Settings - Profile".

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Stefan

Post edited by: sthor, at: 2009/02/21 15:33

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn