Additional Licenses

14 years 9 months ago #103616 by skosloff
Additional Licenses was created by skosloff
I need to purchase additional copies of CB Subs, but when I click on the button to purchase I noticed that the submit button is labeled "Upgrade".

I just want to make sure that this is just the way the button is labeled and I can in fact purchase an additional license and it is not an upgrade to my existing license. Is that correct?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103619 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Additional Licenses
skosloff wrote:

I need to purchase additional copies of CB Subs, but when I click on the button to purchase I noticed that the submit button is labeled "Upgrade".

I just want to make sure that this is just the way the button is labeled and I can in fact purchase an additional license and it is not an upgrade to my existing license. Is that correct?

Short answer: YES. :)

Long answer:

Yes, button is labelled: "Upgrade / Donate / Buy" or "Upgrade" depending from where you come.

From this link, it's "Upgrade":

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,pluginclass/plugin,cbpaidsubscriptions/do,displayplans/plans,1-2-5/Itemid,78/

and from your profile it's "Upgrade / Donate / Buy"

Good point, we should improve that...

But once you pressed that one, it's "Buy" in the next screen.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #103622 by skosloff
Replied by skosloff on topic Re:Additional Licenses
Thanks for the answer and the quick response.

I really, really like the CB Subs plugin. At the top of my wish list is the ability to let CB Subs interact with databases outside of the site's Joomla DB.

THAT would make this the ultimate plugin for my sites.

14 years 9 months ago #103693 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Additional Licenses
skosloff wrote:

Thanks for the answer and the quick response.

I really, really like the CB Subs plugin. At the top of my wish list is the ability to let CB Subs interact with databases outside of the site's Joomla DB.

THAT would make this the ultimate plugin for my sites.

Thanks.

Yes, that's a valid Feature-Request.

Noted as

However, if:
- your other database is on same mySql server
- the mySql user of joomla also has access to the other database
- your sql version supports multi-database requests
then probably:

databasename.tablename.fieldname and database-selection SQL statements could work already now.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn