cbsubs for a hosting provider

14 years 8 months ago #106340 by joomlabc
cbsubs for a hosting provider was created by joomlabc
Hello,

I'm already using your component in another site and it works fine. After subscription, users can access specific content.

Now I would like to use this component in another site for a hosting provider. In this site, users will be able to paid for one or more year hosting and for one or more site. How can I do that with CBSubes if a user would like more than one site to be host ? Is you component able to do that ?

To resume, on user account, several options possible and for more than one site...

Thanks in advance for all your advices

Tutoriels et formations Joomla - www.joomlabc.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106369 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbsubs for a hosting provider
You could use the folder access plugin to protect folders on your host, but there is no actual hosting integration plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106449 by joomlabc
Replied by joomlabc on topic Re:cbsubs for a hosting provider
OK, but another question related to this topic.

When you check CBSubs CB Subscriptions plugin, on the page Your Subscriptions of this site, you can choose between several option like Licensed users, Number of sites, Number of sites. Is it possible to do that with CBSubs ?

If yes would be possible when the person select for exemple the value 2 for the option Number of sites to display 2 input box to force the person to insert the two domains ?

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #106451 by krileon
I don't know how that plugin works as it's yet to be released. I believe it's planned to release it later down the road, but at this time it's a Joomlapolis only plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106454 by joomlabc
Replied by joomlabc on topic Re:cbsubs for a hosting provider
If I understand you with the actual version of CBSubs, it is not possible when choosing a plan to diplay an input field for exemple.

14 years 8 months ago #106502 by krileon
You can control field visibility based on plan using CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection or hiding fields at registration. Beyond this point there is no other "hide fields" implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn