can cbsubs do this?

14 years 8 months ago #107701 by dmns
can cbsubs do this? was created by dmns
For example
3 users with 3 static content pages.

User 1 has access to 2 out of 3 pages
User 2 has access to 1 out of 3 pages
User 3 has access to 3 out of 3 pages

Another user may be added, and this user will have their own static content page separate from the first 3 users. They wont be able to see his page and he wont be able to see their pages.

i hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107717 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:can cbsubs do this?
dmns wrote:

For example
3 users with 3 static content pages.

User 1 has access to 2 out of 3 pages
User 2 has access to 1 out of 3 pages
User 3 has access to 3 out of 3 pages

Another user may be added, and this user will have their own static content page separate from the first 3 users. They wont be able to see his page and he wont be able to see their pages.

i hope this makes sense. Thanks!

If you create specific CBSubs plans for each user (free or paid, or just in backend free), yes, then with the Content integration plugin you can do that, provided there are not thousands of such cases, which would make the manual configuration a little boring to say the least.

Then of course, if you have like 3 plans and many users assigned to any of these 3 plans, it's easy and can be automated (paid or free plans).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn