Options for NON-commercial use

14 years 8 months ago #107811 by Herrie
Options for NON-commercial use was created by Herrie
Dear team,

As far as I read about the posiiblilities ov CBSubs, it might suit my needs. BUT. I am setting up a totally private site, having a part reserveed for my studentsa in school.
The options in CBSubs to 'split' users up into various user-groups would be suitable in my situation.

BUT....
I cannot ask my students to pay a contribution (It would cause trouble with the school!) not am I that philantropic to pay a fee for something I only use for the better of my students.
Moreover, I'm only testing the possibility of 'Web-based' help to them.

Are there solutions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107814 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Options for NON-commercial use
Subscriptions or plans do not have to have a price. You could still use ALL of CBSubs capabilities while strictly using Free plans (thus never charging your students).

You will still be required to purchase a license however and with free plans have no means to recuperate those expenses unless you have other plans for advertisement, school funding, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #107827 by Herrie
Replied by Herrie on topic Re:Options for NON-commercial use
I already was aware of the fact that 'plans' or 'subscriptions' don't need to be priced.

I didn't have nor do have the intention to recuperate any investments, done by me,
But, if you are interested to sponsor the idea..

Just let me know.

14 years 8 months ago #107835 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Options for NON-commercial use
Herrie wrote:

I already was aware of the fact that 'plans' or 'subscriptions' don't need to be priced.

I didn't have nor do have the intention to recuperate any investments, done by me,
But, if you are interested to sponsor the idea..

Just let me know.

There is no discount or sponsorship in place for non-profit groups. All licenses are determined to be of fair price to business or individual (the basic license should be sufficient for your user base).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn