Pre-sales - Fixed end subscription plan regardless of subscription date on CB Subs

10 years 6 months ago #234985 by scubabyss
Hi,

I like to know the flexibility offered in subscription plan on CB sub.

We are a non profit organization with a yearly subscription that ends at a fixed date for a fixed price.

The end period is end the legal year i.e. 31 december regardless of the actual date of subscription. The subscription price is fixed regardless of the date of subscription.

A subscriber that subscribes on 1 of january has a full year subscription for say 10€
A subscriber that subscribes on 1 of june has a subscription that ends also on 31 of december, i.e. only 6 months for the same 10€

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234989 by nant

scubabyss wrote: Hi,

I like to know the flexibility offered in subscription plan on CB sub.

We are a non profit organization with a yearly subscription that ends at a fixed date for a fixed price.

The end period is end the legal year i.e. 31 december regardless of the actual date of subscription. The subscription price is fixed regardless of the date of subscription.

A subscriber that subscribes on 1 of january has a full year subscription for say 10€
A subscriber that subscribes on 1 of june has a subscription that ends also on 31 of december, i.e. only 6 months for the same 10€

Yes this is doable.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn