CB LMS integrations

2 years 9 months ago #325157 by dangimar
CB LMS integrations was created by dangimar
I'd like to know if CB can be easily integrated with any Joomla LMS (Guru, SP
LMS, OSCampus, etc.). I read that Guru only offers integration with JoomSocial
or at least they offer both in the same pack.

Do you sell or recommend any Joomla LMS that can be easily integrated with CB?
So far, I'm especially interested in using SP LMS but I couldn't find any info
about integrations with CB.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325158 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB LMS integrations
We don't have any specific integrations with those extensions, but we do provide CB Auto Actions that lets you run custom actions on CB triggers and Joomla events. This can be used to push data to other extensions or pull data from other extensions. CB Code Field and CB Query Field can also let you display the results of custom PHP or custom database queries on profiles for further integration.

What specifically are you trying to integrate with (e.g. send profile data to another extension)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.613 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn