Pay for each registered user?

15 years 2 days ago #95111 by pashmak
Pay for each registered user? was created by pashmak
Hello,

I really like this component, and Im considering to purchase it in a couple of months.

But thing is, I read earlier that we will have to pay for each user who registers ? Is that true?

The license page now shows that I can buy e.g a Beginner Package allowing up to 5000 users. If I buy this product, would that be all I have to pay? (other than maintance) ?

And also, is it possible for users to pay/subscribe through virtuemart where I have a specific payment module(gateway) ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 days ago #95124 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Pay for each registered user?
pashmak wrote:

Hello,

I really like this component, and Im considering to purchase it in a couple of months.

But thing is, I read earlier that we will have to pay for each user who registers ? Is that true?

The license page now shows that I can buy e.g a Beginner Package allowing up to 5000 users. If I buy this product, would that be all I have to pay? (other than maintance) ?

And also, is it possible for users to pay/subscribe through virtuemart where I have a specific payment module(gateway) ?

Thanks

- PRICING:

we listened to feedbacks to the first proposed pricing model, and have removed it in favor of the new one.

So yes, correct, you have to pay what's shown, nothing else. Even maintenance after first year isn't a must, however recommended to stay updated.

However if your site grows to over 5000 users you need to upgrade your license (cost price-difference). CBSubs will start warning you well in advance, at 80% of the license limit.

- CHECKOUT:

No, checkout is through CBSubs, no Virtuemart checkout planed. However we are planing to support many payment gateways in the future.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn