[SOLVED] CbSubs Plan Prices

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #238688 by resolute
[SOLVED] CbSubs Plan Prices was created by resolute
Hi,
With the Cb subs plan I can select a price for first payment & then a regular payment. What I would like to do is once the subscription is expired and the grace period is finished and a user wish to re-activate their subscription, I would like to charge them the first payment price & not the regular payment.

Currently when someone re-activates they are being charged regular payment. Is there any way this can be done?

thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #238693 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CbSubs Plan Prices

resolute wrote: Hi,
With the Cb subs plan I can select a price for first payment & then a regular payment. What I would like to do is once the subscription is expired and the grace period is finished and a user wish to re-activate their subscription, I would like to charge them the first payment price & not the regular payment.

Currently when someone re-activates they are being charged regular payment. Is there any way this can be done?

thanks.

Nope - the first payment setting refers to first time subscriptions and not renewals.

One workaround you could implement is to offer a coupon code / promotion to expired subscribers that will give them equivalent discount.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

10 years 4 months ago #238713 by resolute
Replied by resolute on topic CbSubs Plan Prices
Thanks for your reply but i dont want to offer a discount on renewal. I would like to charge them the first time subscription amount if their membership is expired.

Just to clear it for exame if i charge $12 to join & then $10 dollar for renewal. Than if the membership is expired and a member reactivate i want to charge $12 not 10. Currently cbsubs charge $10 for reactivation.

Any workaround ? Thanks.

10 years 4 months ago #238714 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CbSubs Plan Prices

resolute wrote: Thanks for your reply but i dont want to offer a discount on renewal. I would like to charge them the first time subscription amount if their membership is expired.

Just to clear it for exame if i charge $12 to join & then $10 dollar for renewal. Than if the membership is expired and a member reactivate i want to charge $12 not 10. Currently cbsubs charge $10 for reactivation.

Any workaround ? Thanks.

You can use CBSubs Promotions integration plugin, define the condition, and apply a negative "discount", which adds the $2 explicitely to the invoice (e.g. "Reactivation fee").

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

10 years 4 months ago #238715 by resolute
Replied by resolute on topic CbSubs Plan Prices
Ok, thanks. I am about to try it. Just one last thing because I will be applying negative discount will the discount show up on payments/ reciepts. i dont like members to see negative discounts.

Thanks.

10 years 4 months ago #238716 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CbSubs Plan Prices

resolute wrote: Ok, thanks. I am about to try it. Just one last thing because I will be applying negative discount will the discount show up on payments/ reciepts. i dont like members to see negative discounts.

Thanks.

A negative discount of -2$ will be displayed "2$" instead of e.g. for a discount of 5$ being displayed "-5$". :-)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn