Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Finished migrating to new versions of Joomla 3.1.5, CB 1.9.1 & CB Subs 3.0.0 but I can't get

• IAAF
  • IAAF
10 years 3 months ago #241329 by IAAF
Thank you Kyle - just shows me I need to know more about the data structure and relationships.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 3 months ago #241360 by krileon
If you still have a copy of your previous site I suggest opening 2 windows and having them side by side. Then go through the management pages 1 at a time and look at the access columns to at least ensure those match up ok. That's probably the quickest way to ensure most of the access is ok.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• IAAF
  • IAAF
10 years 3 months ago #241438 by IAAF
finally got it working after finding and resolving a mismatch of a custom field name in the comprofiler table with what was showing up in the admin panel under the Field Management. Thanks for guiding me through what to look for as I learned a lot about this new version of joomla and CB by doing this.

Thanks again so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon