[#2525] CB Tab for Kunena Latests Posts Problem

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #163388 by Hotties Wrestle
[#2525] CB Tab for Kunena Latests Posts Problem was created by Hotties Wrestle
Hello,

The CB forum integration module (which shows the lasts posts by the user) shows up with the proper titles in the profiles, but when you click on the link, you are taken to the "help" page rather than the proper post page. This happens for all posts in all profiles.

For some reason /help/ is getting stuck in after domain.com/forum and before the rest of the post URL. (removing the /help/ manually goes to the proper post when repasting the URL)

Did I set something up wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #163462 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Tab for Kunena Latests Posts Problem
Please provide what version of Kunena you're using. For Kunena 1.6 we're using the API to render Kunena links. I believe you need to re-build your Kunena menu from Kunena backend to help correct the problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #163506 by Hotties Wrestle
Replied by Hotties Wrestle on topic Re: CB Tab for Kunena Latests Posts Problem
It's Kunena 1.6.3

I rebuilt the menu and now instead of going to /help/ it puts /rules/ in all the profile links :(

12 years 11 months ago #163515 by krileon
Sounds as if the Kunena menu has been messed up. Please navigate to the Joomla menu for Kunena and delete all the links as well as the menu it self. Once done do a complete rebuild from Kunena backend to see if this resolves the issue. Have passed word directly to Kunena team to see what could cause this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #163522 by Hotties Wrestle
Replied by Hotties Wrestle on topic Re: CB Tab for Kunena Latests Posts Problem
I deleted all the menu items and the Kunena menu itself, rebuilt it and now forum post links in a users profile redirects to the search page :(

12 years 11 months ago #163582 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look. Have discussed with Kunena team and we're both stumped. All the Kunena API does for 1.6.3 (concerning URLs that is) is append the Itemid, which the wrong Itemid could be being applied resulting in your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn