don't work cblogin

12 years 9 months ago #170053 by yaspatogh
don't work cblogin was created by yaspatogh
Hi

Cblogin don't remember me and display login form but after refresh or click on links remember me and don't show login form.

pleas help me

web site : www.yaspatogh.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170089 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: don't work cblogin
Don't understand, remember me isn't working? You need to login while remember me is checked. It would then keep your session until the session is lost, which usually happens when a browser closes. Remember me just ensures your session is kept alive even when the session timeout is reached as configured in Joomla configuration. It means if your browser remains open you'd be logged in indefinitely until you logged out manually.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170159 by yaspatogh
Replied by yaspatogh on topic Re: don't work cblogin
I am login at site but cblogin display login form,this mean remember enable but cblogin don't work

I when refresh or click on links cblogin enable and show avatar

pleas help me

look www.yaspatogh.com

tanks

12 years 9 months ago #170251 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look. Still do not fully understand the issue. Am assuming based off contents of post that you are logging in then navigating to a different page or refreshing and suddenly are no longer logged in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170372 by yaspatogh
Replied by yaspatogh on topic Re: don't work cblogin
Hi

Pleas see this attachment,certain you understand.

I am login at site but cblogin display login form.

This picture i am login

tanks

Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #170413 by krileon
Please check that you've caching disabled within Joomla and have cleared any existing caching. This typically happens due to out of date cached data.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds