[#2907] IM Notification from GroupJive Join Requests

12 years 7 months ago #177443 by drdehart
We only have one plugin enabled - PMS uddeIM. The CB PMS plug-in is disabled. how would you advise we troubleshoot this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177455 by krileon
If you could please disable the UddeIM plugin and enable/configure "Private Message System" plugin then test and confirm if working or not would be appreciated. Would better help isolate what could be happening.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #177519 by drdehart
Yes - that configuration seems to work fine. Should I keep that configuration while you and slabbi work on the issue?

12 years 7 months ago #177523 by slabbi
Which version of cb_plug_pms_uddeim are you using? Maybe you are using an older version of the plugin (2.3 and above should be fine)?

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

12 years 7 months ago #177542 by drdehart

12 years 7 months ago #177655 by krileon

Yes - that configuration seems to work fine. Should I keep that configuration while you and slabbi work on the issue?

Entirely up to you. Naturally slabbis will have more features as is bundled with uddeim releases, but if you don't need those features (highlighted earlier in this thread) then it should be fine to just use CBs.

drdehart wrote: v2.3

Latest is 2.5, I recommend upgrading and seeing if issue resolved.

www.slabihoud.de/software/id4001.htm

Reviewing source of 2.5 CB plugin though it doesn't even support "%msglink%" anymore. The file inside of old/ of the plugin zip package however does. Seams feature was maybe depreciated or usage changed?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn