[SOLVED] Differents fields for differents profile

12 years 5 months ago #183310 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re: Differents fields for differents profile
First of all i would like to thank you for commitend and iḿ really appreciate.

The problem is likely in getUserFields. I've quick reviewed the plugin and it seams fine other then not properly checking completeness of some fieldtypes such as date fields (will always report them as completed).

As i told, iḿ not a developer but i had a similar problem with another component and the data field i translate as text or something as date = new Date(t[0], t[1]-1, t[2], t[3] for a format YYYY-MM-DD 00:00:00 . maybe can be an idea this.

Please explain your issue exactly so can be reviewed when I get to upgrading this project.

here is Nick's ticket

Progess field with forced edit does not respect CBSubs field protection

I've uploaded a beta build of 1.0.5 with a few fixes, please install and test if will resolve your issue. Please note 1.0.5 only checks for incomplete fields at login and does not require CB Triggers anymore.

I tested with 3 differend plans and now at login i have what i need, forced edit without plans conflits.

Please also keep in mind this is a beta build and will not touch further on this issue until I'm at a point where I can properly upgrade and fix the plugin.

I'll test at functions and iĺl let you know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn