[SOLVED] GroupJive Events - Date 1/1/1970 - no way out!

12 years 1 month ago #193328 by krileon
Won't matter if there's an oops in the date or time anymore (they're user inputted, I can't avoid user error) with GJ 2.5 stable as you can now freely edit events in the past now. I recommend using the drop-down selects though to select dates and times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #193357 by paintek
... mmm, not in mine! when i try to edit a 1970's event GJ tell me i can't edit becouse the event it's out of date! for select the date... i haven't the calendar, where i have to edit this?

anywhere, it's possible to set the date in the "italian mode" (declare first the day & after the mounth)? & other, this plugin take some info/set from other component, like eventlist?

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

12 years 1 month ago #193362 by jojo12

i haven't the calendar, where i have to edit this

When you have only one input field for date and you have not like in imagem, then you have a jquery problem with an other plugin or template or module.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: paintek

12 years 1 month ago #193417 by krileon

... mmm, not in mine! when i try to edit a 1970's event GJ tell me i can't edit becouse the event it's out of date! for select the date... i haven't the calendar, where i have to edit this?

The change was implemented into GJ 2.5 stable, scheduled for release soon.

anywhere, it's possible to set the date in the "italian mode" (declare first the day & after the mounth)? & other, this plugin take some info/set from other component, like eventlist?

The date is drop-downs. The order of the drop-downs changes based off your configuration of the date format in CB > Configuration > General. As for the time format, no, it's AM/PM or 24HR. I will not add any further formatting, sorry.

If the calendar is not showing then you've a jQuery problem as jojo has mentioned. Alternatively you maybe using the old calendar as configured in CB > Configuration > General if there are not drop-downs and just an input with a calendar button.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #193673 by paintek
by th firebugs console:

jQuery._timePicker is not a constructor

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveevents/js/jquery-timepicker.min.js

Line 1

i don't know very well jquery & co but FOR SHURE that error it's my trouble! in the description i've read some about date view... now, have you any suggestion?

tnx again to jojo & krileon!

12 years 1 month ago #193674 by paintek
ps. today i've installed the last GJ version relased the 6th of this month

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 3.689 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn