Fatal Error with CB Connect

12 years 3 weeks ago #198726 by raniko
Fatal Error with CB Connect was created by raniko
Hello. I've been testing CB Connect 3.0.2, specifically for Linkedin. I'm not getting too far...

Originally, I had a problem with having the correct CB Subs plans appearing after the initial registration (all are free lifetime plans for now). Only 2 of the 4 were showing up. I tried to change the plan workflows and tried many times to change the registration group status (cms default, Registration etc) but this lead to fatal errors. Now, when I try to use the original settings (the ones that worked to show me 2 of the 4 plans) I get the fatal error below.

CBPaid Debug Message
USER ERROR: cbpaid:onAfterUserRegistration: No free plan but no plan chosen ! in /mnt/data/vhosts/startupglue.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 3104
Trace:
called in class getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab::onAfterUserRegistration(object(moscomprofilerUser), object(moscomprofilerUser), true)
called in function call_user_func_array(array(0 => object(getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab), 1 => "onAfterUserRegistration"), array(0 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => true)) on line 583 in file plugin.class.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::call("500", "onAfterUserRegistration", "getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab", array(0 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => true)) on line 541 in file plugin.class.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::trigger("onAfterUserRegistration", array(0 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => true)) on line 724 in file cbconnect.class.php
called in class cbconnectSynchronize::registerUser(object(moscomprofilerUser)) on line 554 in file cbconnect.class.php
called in class cbconnectSynchronize::syncUser() on line 58 in file component.cbconnect.php
called in class CBplug_cbconnect::getCBpluginComponent(NULL, NULL, 1, array())
called in function call_user_func_array(array(0 => object(CBplug_cbconnect), 1 => "getCBpluginComponent"), array(0 => NULL, 1 => NULL, 2 => 1, 3 => array())) on line 583 in file plugin.class.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::call("551", "getCBpluginComponent", "CBplug_cbconnect", array(0 => NULL, 1 => NULL, 2 => 1, 3 => array()), NULL) on line 4157 in file comprofiler.class.php
called in class cbTabs::_callTabPlugin(NULL, NULL, "CBplug_cbconnect", "getCBpluginComponent", "551", array()) on line 4244 in file comprofiler.class.php
called in class cbTabs::tabClassPluginTabs(NULL, array(), "cbconnect", "CBplug_cbconnect", "getCBpluginComponent") on line 780 in file comprofiler.php
called in function tabClass("com_comprofiler", "pluginclass", 0) on line 275 in file comprofiler.php
called in function require_once("/mnt/data/vhosts/startupglue.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php") on line 388 in file helper.php
called in class JComponentHelper::executeComponent("/mnt/data/vhosts/startupglue.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php") on line 357 in file helper.php
called in class JComponentHelper::renderComponent("com_comprofiler") on line 198 in file application.php
called in class JSite::dispatch() on line 42 in file index.php
$_GET = array (
'plugin' => 'cbconnect',
'action' => 'linkedin',
'return' => 'BRaHR0cDovL3N0YXJ0dXBnbHVlLmNvbS8=',
'format' => 'html',
'Itemid' => '536',
'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
'task' => 'pluginclass',
)
$_POST = array (
)
Fatal Error please contact admin so he can check his history log for errors.

***Based on this message, I went into CB Subs settings and changed the field "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" from "no" to "yes"... This actually kind of worked. The registration process seemed to work, but I was never able to choose from any of the plans... So I was signed up as a registered user, which is no good. Its imperative that the user is able to choose a plan after they use linkedin to register - I have triggers built off the plan that is selected. I know that this was working at one point when "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" was set to yes (for 2 plans at least) and I hope you can help me to figure out what might be going wrong. I've tried a ton of different setting combos but I can't seem to get them right.

I'm using cb subs 1.3 rc2, cb 1.8, joomla 2.5.4 and cb connect 3.0.2

Many thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #198772 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error with CB Connect
Your error isn't coming from CB Connect. It's coming from your CBSubs. The reason this is happening is you have no plans allowing upgrade, no free registrations, and no free plans available for the user yet you require a subscription. This creates a scenario where it's literally impossible for a CB Connect user to login. I've explained the workflows to you in your other thread; you need to have plans that allow upgrades or you need to allow people to register for free.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #198775 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: Fatal Error with CB Connect
The problem is that I have 4 plans, all are free for life and all allow upgrades without any restrictions yet the fatal error persists. I tried to configure my my plans dynamic and static conditions to make the system work but nothing seems to fix the issue. Right now, I have removed all conditions for the upgrades and still, the plans won't show.

Thanks for the help.

12 years 3 weeks ago #198784 by raniko
I'm attaching two screenshots of one of my plans cbsubs "workflows". I also tried to get the cb connect to work by selecting the option to not require plans to be more expensive to show at upgrade and that did not work either.

12 years 3 weeks ago #198785 by raniko
Didn't look like my attachment worked... trying again

workflows.docx

12 years 3 weeks ago #198788 by raniko
okay... trying again w/ jpg

g...
Attachments: