Fatal Error with CB Connect

12 years 3 weeks ago #198821 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: Fatal Error with CB Connect
I just noticed the following cb database errors... Any reason why I should/should not fix these?

Core CB Database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 27 : Field pluginid = 560 instead of 1
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 28 : Field pluginid = 560 instead of 1
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 29 : Field pluginid = 560 instead of 1
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 49 : Field pluginid = 560 instead of 1
Table #__comprofiler_fields Rows fieldid = 51 : Field pluginid = 560 instead of 1

CB fields data storage Database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler Column fc_userid type is varchar(50) instead of varchar(255)
Table #__comprofiler Column privacy_settings type is varchar(255) instead of text

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #198872 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error with CB Connect

As far as my question as to which CB Connect usergroup to use, do you have any suggestions? Anything I can do to limit the variables while testing would be useful.

If you're not sure about the usergroup parameter then just leave it as Default so they'll be given the usergroup any normal user registering would receive.

I just noticed the following cb database errors... Any reason why I should/should not fix these?

You'll want to run the fix tool to fix those. It implies there are some mismatched field values and the second set is where a columns type was adjusted. fc_userid is gone though so you can actually delete that field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199256 by raniko
Hi Krileon. I just wanted to check back in with you to see if you and Beat had any luck with this fatal error issue in CB Connect 3.0.2. Thanks.

CBPaid Debug Message
USER ERROR: cbpaid:onAfterUserRegistration: No free plan but no plan chosen ! in /mnt/data/vhosts/startupglue.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 3104
Trace:
called in class getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab::onAfterUserRegistration(object(moscomprofilerUser), object(moscomprofilerUser), true)
called in function call_user_func_array(array(0 => object(getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab), 1 => "onAfterUserRegistration"), array(0 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => true)) on line 583 in file plugin.class.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::call("500", "onAfterUserRegistration", "getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab", array(0 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => true)) on line 541 in file plugin.class.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::trigger("onAfterUserRegistration", array(0 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => true)) on line 724 in file cbconnect.class.php
called in class cbconnectSynchronize::registerUser(object(moscomprofilerUser)) on line 554 in file cbconnect.class.php
called in class cbconnectSynchronize::syncUser() on line 58 in file component.cbconnect.php
called in class CBplug_cbconnect::getCBpluginComponent(NULL, NULL, 1, array())
called in function call_user_func_array(array(0 => object(CBplug_cbconnect), 1 => "getCBpluginComponent"), array(0 => NULL, 1 => NULL, 2 => 1, 3 => array())) on line 583 in file plugin.class.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::call("551", "getCBpluginComponent", "CBplug_cbconnect", array(0 => NULL, 1 => NULL, 2 => 1, 3 => array()), NULL) on line 4157 in file comprofiler.class.php
called in class cbTabs::_callTabPlugin(NULL, NULL, "CBplug_cbconnect", "getCBpluginComponent", "551", array()) on line 4244 in file comprofiler.class.php
called in class cbTabs::tabClassPluginTabs(NULL, array(), "cbconnect", "CBplug_cbconnect", "getCBpluginComponent") on line 780 in file comprofiler.php
called in function tabClass("com_comprofiler", "pluginclass", 0) on line 275 in file comprofiler.php
called in function require_once("/mnt/data/vhosts/startupglue.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php") on line 388 in file helper.php
called in class JComponentHelper::executeComponent("/mnt/data/vhosts/startupglue.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php") on line 357 in file helper.php
called in class JComponentHelper::renderComponent("com_comprofiler") on line 198 in file application.php
called in class JSite::dispatch() on line 42 in file index.php
$_GET = array (
'plugin' => 'cbconnect',
'action' => 'linkedin',
'return' => 'BRaHR0cDovL3N0YXJ0dXBnbHVlLmNvbS8=',
'format' => 'html',
'Itemid' => '536',
'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
'task' => 'pluginclass',
)
$_POST = array (
)
Fatal Error please contact admin so he can check his history log for errors.

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #199271 by krileon
Again, it's not an issue with CB Connect. CBSubs is running its plan selection validation on the after registration trigger. As CB Connect registers a user it fires that trigger. However, your install requires a plan in order to register (guess you've exclusive plans and don't allow free registrations?). You can not have a subscriber only site and use CB Connect; you need to pick your market because such a setup contradicts one another.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199284 by raniko
The plans are free, non-exclusive and create subscriptions. There are 4 of them. Its really strange. I just tested it again and I was able to register and select one of my 4 plans. The process worked okay, except that the user group that I have assigned to that particular plan was not assigned to the user.

To re-test it I deleted the user that I created, ran my cb tools, cleared my cache and tried to log in and create a user exactly as I did previously and I got the fatal error again. I think there must be something else going on as I did not make any changes to CB or CBSubs or CB Connect between the 2 tests.

12 years 2 weeks ago #199288 by krileon

except that the user group that I have assigned to that particular plan was not assigned to the user.

This is a bug in CB 1.8 as shown in the below bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3354

To re-test it I deleted the user that I created, ran my cb tools, cleared my cache and tried to log in and create a user exactly as I did previously and I got the fatal error again. I think there must be something else going on as I did not make any changes to CB or CBSubs or CB Connect between the 2 tests.

I've no idea, sorry. It's being kicked from CBSubs and I've no access to CBSubs source. I've already let Beat know of the error.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn