[#3669] Fatal error in cb.tables.php on line 791

11 years 8 months ago #208861 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal error in cb.tables.php on line 791
I need to know what fields. What configuration you have. Please be specific as to what conditionals are causing this or I can not duplicate and fix.

Looks like you also have a memory limit issue. Appears your memory limit is set to 57M; try increasing this to 124M.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #208862 by matthiasbehrends
Replied by matthiasbehrends on topic Re: Fatal error in cb.tables.php on line 791
We set about 20 fields to be dependent on one field by "conditional self". Don't know how else to outline the complex situation. I can send you login to the site in PM and you have a look to get the info you need?

The memory issue is new, but thanks for advice on this!

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #208864 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal error in cb.tables.php on line 791
So this happens with all conditional self fields? Disable the conditionals on the fields 1 by 1 until it goes away. If it goes away on X field then it's X fieldtype causing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #208869 by billraydrums
Replied by billraydrums on topic Re: Fatal error in cb.tables.php on line 791
That's what I had done; set many fields to "Conditional self" based upon the actions of one field. Example: If a checkbox called "cb_checkbox" is Not Empty (checked) then I had set every field to conditional self. I don't know how many fields were set like that (I'm guessing maybe 25) and that's when the crashes began. (Sorry Kyle, I don't have any other specifics)

I fixed the problem when I went to the cb_checkbox field and used "conditional others" to manipulate the fields to my specs.

It seems that "Many to one" (the first method outlined) causes problems and it's better practice to use "one to many" (as per the second instructions).

As the form further developed I ended up using the conditional self on a few fields without problem.

Today I learned about CB Conditional... (TL;DR)

• Use a "One to many" approach when creating large amounts of show/hides.
• Use the conditional self for small nips and tucks.
• In the backend of the CB Conditional plugin there's a "Tools" option. That can help you solve problems.

11 years 8 months ago #208872 by matthiasbehrends
Replied by matthiasbehrends on topic Re: Fatal error in cb.tables.php on line 791
Very plausible with the "one to many" guideline as it also makes configuration quicker.

Unfortunately a one to many with cond. others of a single select dropdown with 2 options did not quite work out - therefore we chose cond. self of about 20 fields (mostly single or multiple option dropdowns).

Will go through them now as krileon suggested and get back asap.

11 years 8 months ago #208873 by matthiasbehrends
Isolated TEXTAREA fieldtype causing the error.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn