[#3802] Fatal error: Allowed memory size bytes exhausted <SOLVED .. kinda>

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #215574 by cberry1971
I have followed the steps you identify here for another user:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/214852-3783-activity-plugin-php-memory-exhausted#215085

Still can not seem to fix this issue.

Screenshot 1. of "Profile Information" attached.

I have left debug / maximum on. To recreate the issue:

1. go here: 80.241.217.183/
2. login as demo1 / demo123
3. click "update your profile" (module in sidebar-a)
4. Try to update any profile info and click update.

You will see a fatal error message similar to screenshot 2
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #215626 by krileon
Disable CB Activity and see if the issue goes away. The access permission check is extremely heavy and have already improved its performance for next release, but for now if this is your issue you need to manually delete older activity. Issue should only show up when you've over 5,000 or so entries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #215636 by cberry1971
i do not have cb activity installed.. at least i don't believe

not in cb > plugin managemnt

not in extension manager > manage

11 years 5 months ago #215653 by krileon
Then something else is causing massive memory issues and the post you linked is irrelevant to your issue. Please disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until it resolves. Based off the error in your screenshot you've a maximum of 128mb, which should be more than enough. If you're using CB Conditional it's also pretty memory intensive (working on improving this for next release).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #215669 by cberry1971
to execute CB profile changes joomla tries to allocate over 256 Mb of ram

11 years 5 months ago #215673 by krileon
Please disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until it resolves. If issue still persists then it's likely a Joomla system/user plugin consuming so much memory as they too can trigger after profile update (Joomla user object is stored at this time).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn