[SOLVED] Profile edit : Multiple CB Query Field WITH FILTER doesn't work

3 weeks 8 hours ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #337731 by fg88
Hi,

When there is more than 1 "CB Query Field" with Filterable = "Enable" on a profile edit page, there is a bug and options are not properly displayed :

On profile edit page, I have set 2 CB Query Field  (Query Drop down : single select) :
1/ COUNTRY, with Filterable = "Enable" and clause where : "country_name LIKE '%[filter]%' " for instance
2/ FIELD2 with Filterable = "Enable" and clause where : "filed2_name LIKE '%[filter]%' " for instance

If I first select an option on the COUNTRY filed, it will show me the option countries list -> OK
but then when I select the FIELD 2, it won't show me the option Field2 list, but it will show me the option countries list once again ! -> KO

I releoad the page and then I select FIRST, the FIELD 2 : it shows me the option Field2 list -> OK
but then I select the COUNTRY field, it still show me the option Field2 list, and not the option countries list -> KO

This is not happening when I have only 1 CB Query Field FILTERABLE. If I disable Filterable on FIELD2 for example, the 2 selects show there own option list -> OK
I can't reproduce it on demo site because I have no rights.

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 weeks 4 hours ago #337734 by krileon
Strange, shouldn't matter how many you have. Seams like the post data is getting mixed up. Is this within a field group field or just standalone regular fields? Being within a field group field I can potentially see bugs like this happening.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 weeks 4 hours ago #337735 by krileon
Have tested with 3 filterable query fields and they appear to be working fine. Have reviewed their HTTP calls and they properly contain their field names. Below is the example query being used.
SELECT * FROM `#__query_select` WHERE ( `label` LIKE '%[filter]%' OR `value` = '[value]' )

That table just contains label | value columns and nothing more. The rows are just sample data (e.g. value of "1" with label of "Value 1").

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 weeks 3 hours ago #337736 by krileon
Ah, was able to confirm. Had to explicitly use 2 different tables. Have added a bug ticket and will fix. Seams to be probably a caching bug.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9403

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 weeks 3 hours ago #337737 by fg88
Thanks a lot !

2 weeks 3 days ago #337776 by krileon
This is now fixed in latest CB build release as it was a bug in core CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn