jos_comprofiler_fields TABLE

18 years 5 months ago #1073 by AnyTime
jos_comprofiler_fields TABLE was created by AnyTime
When doing some work in the DB we noticed that the jos_comprofiler_fields TABLE calls 3 other tables to gather information.

1. #__USERS
2. #__comprofiler
3. #__USER

We have tried to see where the USER table exists but only can find USERS... Everything seems to work ok, just didnt know if this is an intentional and we are missing it, or if this could lead to further issues...

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #1683 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:jos_comprofiler_fields TABLE
AnyTime wrote:

When doing some work in the DB we noticed that the jos_comprofiler_fields TABLE calls 3 other tables to gather information.

1. #__USERS
2. #__comprofiler
3. #__USER

We have tried to see where the USER table exists but only can find USERS... Everything seems to work ok, just didnt know if this is an intentional and we are missing it, or if this could lead to further issues...

Thanks.

Don't fins an access to #_user in any file (except an insignificant typo in the xml file)

Can you please precise where you have seen #3 ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 4 months ago #1687 by AnyTime
Replied by AnyTime on topic Re:jos_comprofiler_fields TABLE
Yes when using phpmyadmin i was looking in the jos_comprofiler fields and when you look at the _UE_EMAIL field you will see that is corresponds with #_USER.

The version is RC2. Joomla 1.0.4

18 years 4 months ago #1723 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:jos_comprofiler_fields TABLE
Yes, Thanks. This is due to the small typo in the xml file that I mentioned. No worries for now, as this field of that table is not used by CB RC2. In a future version it might get used, and we will include the automatic correction of this and other errors in that field in the upgrade code. For now we are leaving that typo as is, and will correct it once the corresponding upgrade code is written as needed, so it's systematic at least ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn