reject error in workflow, CB1.0RC2, Joom1.0.5

18 years 4 months ago #3045 by madmumbler
I posted as part of the registration thread, but thought I'd better start this as a new thread.

I'm having problems with the front end workflow REJECT feature. (Approve works.) I reverted the database.php file from 1.0.5 to 1.0.4 which solved the registration issue. Following quote from other thread:

imod001 wrote:

Sweet.. You saved xmas!

I overwrote database.php with the one from the 1.0.4 release. I didn't want to reinstall again.

Thanks!

I did this, but I'm still getting this error when I try to REJECT someone from the front end cb workflow mod:

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /home/content/c/o/d/codepsnew/html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 154

The APPROVE works okay, but reject does not. I am also using 1.0.5 Joomla with the database.php file reverted back to 1.0.4, with CB 1.0 RC2 (That'll teach me to upgrade too soon!!)

Help!!! I have to have the reject feature working because of the sensitive nature of the site. We get crackpots wanting to join who should not, hence the application procedure and the need to reject on front end for the admins (so we can put a message in the box and not have to send a separate email).

Help!
Thanks!
Lesli in SWFL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #3052 by nant
I believe there was a fix posted regarding the Reject process. Search the forums for it.

18 years 4 months ago #3054 by madmumbler
Replied by madmumbler on topic Re:reject error in workflow, CB1.0RC2, Joom1.0.5
Thank you. I finally did find it. I thought it was something new related to the 1.0.5 update.

Now to change all 6 sites! *sigh*

Lesli.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn