Strange bug: Empty required fields

18 years 1 month ago #8247 by BeSharp
Strange bug: Empty required fields was created by BeSharp
I experience a strange phenomenon:

Some (not all) registrations show up in CB with empty required fields. For example I require new users to fill out last name, first name and age when they register. The successfully register, however in the database the fields for last name, first name, age remain empty. The users are not able to validate their accounts because once they click the activation link, they get the unknown user error.

Has anybody seen anything similiar? Any hints? Oddly enough this does not happen to all user registration but only to some.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8248 by BeSharp
Replied by BeSharp on topic Re:Strange bug: Empty required fields
To further elaborate on the issue: In the user list (Backend CB Adminview) I do see firstname lastname in the "Name" column. However if I select a profile to see the details, firstname and lastame are empty.

18 years 1 month ago #8851 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Strange bug: Empty required fields
Your site seems to have a mix of CB registration page links and Joomla! registration page links.... E.g. wrong login module published ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn