Fatal Error in Mamblog

18 years 5 months ago #923 by chico
Fatal Error in Mamblog was created by chico
If I try to click on the Headlines in Mamblog on Joomlapolis, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/joomlapo/public_html/mambots/content/akocommentbot.php on line 11

Chico

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #957 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Fatal Error in Mamblog
Actually I had also noticed this - it might be SEF related - will check it out - thanks for bringing it to our attention!

18 years 3 months ago #5014 by procreate
Replied by procreate on topic Re:Fatal Error in Mamblog
i dont know if this relates or not... but i have a fatal error in the mamblog configuration/information pages...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mosparseparams() (previously declared in /includes/joomla.xml.php:520) in /administrator/components/com_mamblog/admin.mamblog.php on line 295

the page doesnt load properly like others in teh joomla admin backend pages. so you cant change any settings and save them, none of the menus are at the top of the page.

this is on joomla 1.0.7

18 years 3 months ago #6144 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:Fatal Error in Mamblog
Here's the answer -- it is SEF related, but you have to make a change to Mamblog...

mambo.theyard.org/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=&func=view&catid=4&id=1608

18 years 3 months ago #6156 by hansmeiser
Replied by hansmeiser on topic Re:Fatal Error in Mamblog
procreate wrote:

i dont know if this relates or not... but i have a fatal error in the mamblog configuration/information pages...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mosparseparams() (previously declared in /includes/joomla.xml.php:520) in /administrator/components/com_mamblog/admin.mamblog.php on line 295

the page doesnt load properly like others in teh joomla admin backend pages. so you cant change any settings and save them, none of the menus are at the top of the page.

this is on joomla 1.0.7

i have the same problem.
any solutions found?

norman

18 years 3 months ago #6195 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:Fatal Error in Mamblog
Norman -- check out the post previous to yours. The answer's contained in the URL.

Click on it and follow the instructions!

B) :P B) :P

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn