Solved: Confirmed not saved in backend

14 years 11 months ago #100010 by dreamview
Solved: Confirmed not saved in backend was created by dreamview
Hi All,

I know there are serveral posts about this issue, but they are all locked. Since this problem also occours in v1.2.1 I decided to post here. Feel free to move the post to a better place!

The problem: Confirmed parameter cannot be safed for a user in the backend.

The cause: In my case the acajoom newsletter component with the CB plugin was installed. They have a radio button called "confirmed" This is conflicting with the confirmed pull-down menu from CB.

The fix: set the acajoom radio button to confirmed and the user is also confirmed in CB.

I spend alot of time searching for this problem reading a lot of source code, so why not share the solution even if it is really simple.

Regards,

Remco Wiegel
DreamView MultiMedia

Sorry for my English, I'm Dutch!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100026 by beat
dreamview wrote:

Hi All,

I know there are serveral posts about this issue, but they are all locked. Since this problem also occours in v1.2.1 I decided to post here. Feel free to move the post to a better place!

The problem: Confirmed parameter cannot be safed for a user in the backend.

The cause: In my case the acajoom newsletter component with the CB plugin was installed. They have a radio button called "confirmed" This is conflicting with the confirmed pull-down menu from CB.

The fix: set the acajoom radio button to confirmed and the user is also confirmed in CB.

I spend alot of time searching for this problem reading a lot of source code, so why not share the solution even if it is really simple.

Regards,

Remco Wiegel
DreamView MultiMedia

Sorry for my English, I'm Dutch!

Most probably an issue in the Acajoom plugin...used forum of the author ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #100073 by dreamview
Replied by dreamview on topic Re:Solved: Confirmed not saved in backend
Hi beat,

Thanks for your repsonse.

Ik know it is a problem of Acajoom and I posted on their forum to. Ik asked them to change the name of the radio button so it will no longer conflict with te confirmed option in CB.

I also posted it here because a lot of CB people having this problem, not knowing it is caused by the Acajoom plugin.

Regards,

Remco Wiegel

14 years 11 months ago #100152 by beat
Cool, thanks.

Please post url to your thread on their forum here, and to this thread on their forum so that others can follow solutions too :)

Many thanks,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #100311 by bertm
Replied by bertm on topic Re:Solved: Confirmed not saved in backend
dreamview
great work. I was just beginning to try to unravel this one, and I think it would have left be baffled for hours.

14 years 10 months ago #100343 by remico
Replied by remico on topic Re:Solved: Confirmed not saved in backend
I just updated my ticket at Acajoom with the info they asked, so we will wait...

I'll keep this post updated.

I attached a image with the radio button mentioned (it is in Dutch sorry)

Post edited by: remico, at: 2009/05/29 14:42
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn