Problem with upgrade!!!

14 years 11 months ago #100071 by joeluvnyc
Problem with upgrade!!! was created by joeluvnyc
i upgraded to cb ver 1.2.1 from ver 1.2.0 to have the ability to integrate Kunena forum with community builder. But when i enabled the Forum integration plugin, from within Community Builder Plugin Manager. I get this error.

Notice: Undefined variable: mainframe in C:\wamp\www\restaurant\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Fatal error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\restaurant\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Does anyone have any suggestions?
thank
Joseph

Post edited by: joeluvnyc, at: 2009/05/27 11:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100074 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Problem with upgrade!!!
joeluvnyc wrote:

i upgraded to cb ver 1.2.1 from ver 1.2.0 to have the ability to integrate Kunena forum with community builder. But when i enabled the Forum integration plugin, from within Community Builder Plugin Manager. I get this error.

Notice: Undefined variable: mainframe in C:\wamp\www\restaurant\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Fatal error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\restaurant\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Does anyone have any suggestions?
thank
Joseph

Post edited by: joeluvnyc, at: 2009/05/27 11:37

Did you also upgrade to Kunena 1.0.10?

14 years 11 months ago #100085 by joeluvnyc
Replied by joeluvnyc on topic Re:Problem with upgrade!!!
i am using Kunena version 1.5.1b

14 years 11 months ago #100087 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Problem with upgrade!!!
joeluvnyc wrote:

i am using Kunena version 1.5.1b

This has not been tested with the beta version you are using.

14 years 11 months ago #100150 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Problem with upgrade!!!
If you really want to help Kunena team, get Kunena 1.5 from SVN (and update it very often), and post any bugs to their forum soon :)

1.5.1b doesn't include the improvements from Kunena 1.0.10, but SVN trunk 1.5 one does. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.706 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn