Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

14 years 10 months ago #100480 by tallship
Is the message I'm getting on all kinds of pages now. At first, I only saw it in CB Field manager. I'm running CB 1.2.1 and Joom 1.5.

Everything was fine until I loaded the module cb_profilenotifier. I've installed two more cb plugins since then.

I've included a file showing that thee are 15 items in the CB plugin manager, and then the MySQL table skips to 500, 501, and 502 - instead of 16, 17,18.

When I noticed the problem is was just after I had installed the cb_profilenotifier plugin, and then I went to do some database cleanups via the tools menu - that's when I saw that it said that there weren't any associated database items or something like that. I can't get back to it now because I keep getting an error like on the last line of check below.

The next thing I noticed was that I got the error on the last line below when I tried to add a new field in CB Field management.

Now I can't even login to the front end, and half of every thing I try to look at gives me the on the last line below.

Finally, I opened up phpmyadmin and browsed around and noticed that although cb_profilenotifier, cb_captcha, and cb_geocode are listed in the CB Plugin manager as numbers 16, 17, and 18, respectively, they are listed in the database itself as starting right after number 15 and they're numbered 500, 501, and 502, respectively.

Please help!

I've included a screenshot of the phpmyadmin so you can see.

Checking Community Builder Datbase:

All Community Builder comprofiler_field_values table fieldid rows all match existing fields.

All Community Builder comprofiler_field_values table rows link to correct fieldtype fields in comprofiler_field table.

All Community Builder fields from comprofiler_fields are present as columns in the comprofiler table.

Checking Community Builder folders:

Avatars and thumbnails folder is Writeable.
All Core CB mandatory basics Database is up to date.
Core CB mandatory basics database checks done. If all lines above are in green, test completed successfully. Otherwise, please take corrective measures proposed in red.

Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer
www.NorthTech.US
TEL: +1.760.666.2703

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100482 by tallship
Hi,

I couldn't u/l the image file from the phpmyadmin because it was too wide and high, so I u/l'd it to one of my machines and I've provided a link to it here:

www.NorthTech.US/stuff/phpmyadmin.png

This is getting pretty scary, as I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now.

I do have joomlapack installed, but I don't know if it's advisable to try and run it at this point, and if I do a restore, I'll lose some of the things I've changed since yesterday.

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer
www.NorthTech.US

14 years 10 months ago #100488 by Rapunzl
Do you have the Joomla Legacy Plugin enabled. If not, it sounds like you have a legacy CB Plugin or Joomla extension.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #100489 by tallship
I don't think so. One can not be sure though because there's a plugin that was stated as being 1.5 native from DRChost.net called Force CB Registration and Password Reminder and I d/l'd it.

Several people said they had problems, and 'grinse' rewrote it to work. But it didn't complain about needing legacy mode, which I've left turned off and as a result I've been rather patient just to install native 1.5 plugins.

I'm getting ready to run a restore, and I've taken screenshots and made copies of my text that I've done during the last day. I'm hoping I haven't forgotten anything coz once I run this restore I can't go back - but...

That will still leave the problem of the cb_profilenotify that I can go into and see that it's configured and everything, while the system reports that it doesn't have associated tables or xml files to go with it - strange.

And then there's cb_captcha which I installed yesterday (the latest one) - not sure if it's part of that last backup or not.

But I think that's it.

Now, isn't it bad to run in legacy, and don't I have to turn on cache and everything like that?

Thanks rapunzl, I'd love to hear your comments about this, and yes, perhaps some of those modules marked natvie 1.5 aren't!

Kindest regards,

Bradley

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer
www.NorthTech.US

14 years 10 months ago #100490 by Rapunzl
Enabling the Legacy Plugin will let you know if that's your problem so you can then narrow down which extension is causing the problem. Then you can either upgrade it to a 1.5 native version or uninstall it altogether.

It's not "bad" to run in legacy if you want the use of a non-legacy plugin. The only time the legacy plugin runs, even when it is enabled, is when it detects a legacy extension that needs it. The bad part is that you're running an extension that needs updating to conform with the current standards.

;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #100491 by tallship
running restore now and going to bed. This has been a long day.

Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services
NorthTech Computer
www.NorthTech.US

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn