Newbie question on CB capabalities?

14 years 10 months ago #100521 by Chacapamac
Newbie question on CB capabalities? was created by Chacapamac
I need to setup a site with a subscription (for now free) to a real paper magazine (yes! they still exist).
I was wondering if CB can help me?

• First. the site will be french to start with and will maybe turn bilingual later

• The subscription will have many special entry fields other than the simple joomla registration (worldwide country list, all adress infos (obviously for shipping of the mag and more) The subscription form need to be flexible in design and possibilities. being able to classified infos by blocks like: Personal infos, shipping infos, Joomla user infos (we don’t want them to registered automatically as a joomla user (optional). We need a good auto verification of some field to keep entry errors low.

• The user (or administrators) can go in there and modify their subscription profile and the ability only for admin to have special fields only visible by them to be fill with special administration infos.

•The administrator can add, delete, modify any entry (plus access to the private administration fields in all profiles

•need email notification of all new entry or modification and renewal notice before end of subscription

• need the ability to subscribe to some newsletter at registration time (Probably acajoom?)

• Need the administration to be able to generate complete reports and search by choosen fields (need to be really flexible on that possibility.
Exemple: They need to generate an excel doc to be given to a label company with the complete shipping adress/name infos to produce a shipping label for each magazine.

For that last point if not really possible only by CB, do you think a programmer can make me an application (web accessible private door) with the needed custom fonction and by connecting with the cb/joomla database.

Post edited by: Chacapamac, at: 2009/05/31 18:55

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn