Blank Profiles 1.2.1 w/ Kunena Plug Active

14 years 10 months ago #100533 by nowwecanmakewar
Blank Profiles 1.2.1 w/ Kunena Plug Active was created by nowwecanmakewar
When ever I publish the Kunena plugin via CB in the backend my profiles go blank, after turning on max error output this is the error it gives me, anyone have any ideas?

Notice: Use of undefined constant KUNENA_PATH_LIB - assumed 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB' in /home/sk8hell/public_html/beta/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Warning: require_once(KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.debug.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sk8hell/public_html/beta/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php') in /home/sk8hell/public_html/beta/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Also my current version is said to be 1.2.0 in the backend of community builder although I downloaded and installed the 1.2.1 package? Is this a known problem or could this be apart of the bigger problem, thanks guys for any help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100535 by nant
nowwecanmakewar wrote:

When ever I publish the Kunena plugin via CB in the backend my profiles go blank, after turning on max error output this is the error it gives me, anyone have any ideas?

Notice: Use of undefined constant KUNENA_PATH_LIB - assumed 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB' in /home/sk8hell/public_html/beta/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Warning: require_once(KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.debug.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sk8hell/public_html/beta/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php') in /home/sk8hell/public_html/beta/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Also my current version is said to be 1.2.0 in the backend of community builder although I downloaded and installed the 1.2.1 package? Is this a known problem or could this be apart of the bigger problem, thanks guys for any help.

Make sure you have CB 1.2.1 installed.
If it is installed it will be reported in the CB Configuration area.

14 years 10 months ago #100794 by archcam
Replied by archcam on topic Re:Blank Profiles 1.2.1 w/ Kunena Plug Active
Sorry for my English ... google! :blush: :P

I installed 1.5 Kunena, cb 1.2.1, joomla 1.5.10 and i have is the exact same problem.
I tried to open the file kunena.config.class.php and I removed the offending line of code in question that contains the constant KUNENA_PATH_LIB in row 20.
It works! :whistle: :blink:

But I state that are not expert in programming ... what is this line?:S

14 years 10 months ago #100799 by nant
archcam wrote:

Sorry for my English ... google! :blush: :P

I installed 1.5 Kunena, cb 1.2.1, joomla 1.5.10 and i have is the exact same problem.
I tried to open the file kunena.config.class.php and I removed the offending line of code in question that contains the constant KUNENA_PATH_LIB in row 20.
It works! :whistle: :blink:

But I state that are not expert in programming ... what is this line?:S

You need kunena 1.0.15 NOT 1.5 beta!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn