Kunena 1.5.1b

14 years 10 months ago #101193 by walterheck
Kunena 1.5.1b was created by walterheck
Hi all,

I have a pre-beta Joomla website, so I thought I'd test CB 1.2.1 in combinaton with Kunena 1.5.1b.
Installation is successful, but after I add the mandatory User profile menu item, i get the follwoing error when clicking on it:

Warning: require_once(KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.debug.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/19/htdocs/yaddayadda.com/htdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'KUNENA_PATH_LIB/kunena.debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5') in /homepages/19/htdocs/yaddayadda.com/htdocs/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

I'm not sure wha more info I could gie, so just ask away :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101201 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.1b
This looks like either a Kunena error (which you can find more help in their forums) or a problem with your PHP version. Go to Help/System Info and make sure you're using at least PHP version 5.2.3.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #101214 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Kunena 1.5.1b
Do you have the Kunena tab published? If so could this be because CB1.2.1 integration only works with Kunena 1.0.10, and not the 1.5 series yet?

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds