Error in kunena tab

14 years 10 months ago #101226 by artnco
Error in kunena tab was created by artnco
With this function "Delete users specific subscription"

i have this error :

[code:1]Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /homepages/24/d195267446/htdocs/V2tele47/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 189[/code:1]

thanks for help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101235 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Error in kunena tab
Please search forum before posting... just type the "line numberofline" into searchbox would have lead you to answer in 2 clicks....

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,99969/catid,100/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #101236 by artnco
Replied by artnco on topic Re:Error in kunena tab
sorry but if you don' t want that kind of problem, don't use a forum for support !

thanks

14 years 10 months ago #101254 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Error in kunena tab
artnco wrote:

sorry but if you don' t want that kind of problem, don't use a forum for support !

thanks

You make no sense. Beat is simply suggesting you search for your problem in the forum before asking a question that has already been asked, answered and solved before. That is the true power of using a forum for support.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 10 months ago #101256 by artnco
Replied by artnco on topic Re:Error in kunena tab
ok sorry beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn