CB 1.2.1. and Kunena 1.0.10: Error in Profile-Link

14 years 11 months ago #101295 by martin.heinz
Dear team,

i use Joomla 1.5.11 + CB 1.2.1. + Kunena 1.0.10. If i click on the Kunena forum on the link "my profile" or "show user profile", i get the following error messages:

Warning: include_once(/mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_myblog/language/0) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myblogtab/cb.myblogtab.php on line 56

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_myblog/language/0' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/RZphp5/lib/php') in /mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myblogtab/cb.myblogtab.php on line 56

Warning: include_once(/mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_myblog/libraries/datamanager.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myblogtab/cb.myblogtab.php on line 115

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_myblog/libraries/datamanager.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/RZphp5/lib/php') in /mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myblogtab/cb.myblogtab.php on line 115

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_get_entries() in /mnt/XXXwebsite-pathXXX/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myblogtab/cb.myblogtab.php on line 128

Can you give me some help for solving this problem?

Thanks and best regards

Martin Heinz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #101296 by nant
You are also using myblog tab that appears to be generating all these messages you have posted.

14 years 11 months ago #101301 by ckayfish
To add to Nick's observation, it looks like maybe you have a myblog tab published, but the myblog component is not installed.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 11 months ago #101302 by martin.heinz
Dear ckayfish,

I have installed MyBlog, the newest version (version 3.0 build 320). In Kunena i have choosen the CommunityBuilder for the profiles. Thus I don`t understand the conjunction of the error messages with myBlog.

Best regards

Martin

14 years 11 months ago #101306 by martin.heinz
Hello team,

i now disabled the myBlog-Tab plugin and now, it works (why however). It seems to be a bug of the myBlog Component of Azrul.
Probably one person can help to fix this bug. I will write to Azrul too.

Best regards

Martin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn