CHMOD/Buttons?

14 years 11 months ago #101299 by hausjellp
CHMOD/Buttons? was created by hausjellp
I think this may be a permissions issue, does anyone know why it would just show either button text (out of place) or no buttons at all?

Example from 3 screens:

Its a clean J1.5 install.

I have searched but not found any docs about which permissions need to be set. On another site I used the old com builder it everything just worked out of the box.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #101331 by hausjellp
Replied by hausjellp on topic Re:CHMOD/Buttons?
I have ust deleted and re installed Joomla! and CB 1.2.1 and still the same issue, does anyone know why?

14 years 11 months ago #101336 by nant

14 years 11 months ago #101343 by hausjellp
Thanks for replying, php version 5.2.9

14 years 11 months ago #101345 by danielc
Replied by danielc on topic Re:CHMOD/Buttons?
I dont understand... your screenshots (I had to copy/paste link to get fullsize version) look completely fine - what's missing?

EDIT: Sorry, now i see. The 'Register' button is supposed to be directly above the yellow exclamation icon on the register page - maybe it's just invisible..? Try testing with a different Joomla template - I've had very strange problems with some of the free and even premium templates out there.

Post edited by: danielc, at: 2009/06/07 19:36

Regards,
DanielC

14 years 11 months ago #101346 by hausjellp
Things just dont work, like tick boxes or some buttons are missing/not working or just showing text and some pages are blank. The old version worked perfectly, thats why I think its a permissions issue.

I have searched the internet for permission requirements for CB 1.2.1 but not really found any info.

PHP info: www.anxiousart.com/php.php

Post edited by: hausjellp, at: 2009/06/07 19:39

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds