14 years 11 months ago #101655 by FreakKKkKk
VB PLug Last profile visitor blank was created by FreakKKkKk
Hi!
i have a Problem ...
didnt found any threads about it jet!
Im using Joomla 1.5.11
cb 1.2.1
and lastviewstab_v0.2.8 stable

and i uploadet the users in a new joomla... and the plugin doesent work anymore!
the only big change was that i have NO legacymode on.

so now i've installed and reinstalled and deleted it many times, tried to back up the database from the plug in ... and it stills shows BLANK page by joining the Profiles ... but ONLINE there ...

...ive get a error message in the backend and frontend!!!!!
"Direct Access to this location is not allowed." ....

may someone have an idea ?

P.S the same problem i've got with the plug_cbprofilebook_1_0 <-- blank pages when im installing that!

(sorry for my english)

EDIT: i hope its the right Forum, didnt found a Support Forum( sorrY)..

FreakKKkK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #101675 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:VB PLug Last profile visitor blank
Lastviewstab is a 3rd party plugin and should receive support from its developer. Additionally the latest is 0.2.9 stable.

The profilebook you have is for CB 1.0, You're using CB 1.2. The latest profilebook is available to document subscribers, which will function properly on CB 1.2 in addition to that there are many new features.

Correction: Lastviewstab is a CB release, but at the moment I believe it requires legacy.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/10 21:30

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #101692 by FreakKKkKk
Replied by FreakKKkKk on topic Re:VB PLug Last profile visitor blank
i ment the latest 0.2.9 stable!!
but i tested it on legacy and native ..

and its not working with native ...
??? if i subscribe, would i became a profilebook with the native mod?

besides ... the profilebook if used on my old side i had joomla 1.5.11 and cb 1.2.0 the profilebok THERE was working ... since i have a new site without legacy mod it doesent work anymore!!! ...

what now? ..

14 years 11 months ago #101700 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:VB PLug Last profile visitor blank
You will need legacy enabled I believe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn