Going back error

14 years 11 months ago #101803 by Bikonja
Going back error was created by Bikonja
I've installed CB and I'm starting to customize it with my own custom fields and stuff...

I go to the fields part and click on New and I start writing the name of the field or the custom regex or something and suddenly it's like the browser back button was pressed (while I know it wasn't)...

Why does this happen? It is really annoying and it's hard to add custom fields with that bug...

Also, I apologize but I've written two topics in the CB 1.2 general discussion forum while I have ver 1.2.1. I'm sorry, I didn't notice I was posting in the wrong forum...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #101804 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Going back error
Bikonja wrote:

I've installed CB and I'm starting to customize it with my own custom fields and stuff...

I go to the fields part and click on New and I start writing the name of the field or the custom regex or something and suddenly it's like the browser back button was pressed (while I know it wasn't)...

Why does this happen? It is really annoying and it's hard to add custom fields with that bug...

Also, I apologize but I've written two topics in the CB 1.2 general discussion forum while I have ver 1.2.1. I'm sorry, I didn't notice I was posting in the wrong forum...

No bug - works for me.

You need to state your exact environment in order for some community member to assist.

14 years 11 months ago #101805 by Bikonja
Replied by Bikonja on topic Re:Going back error
Oh, sorry... What info you need?
Joomla 1.5 on a Wamp server with default settings. Viewing it via Google Chrome... (come to think of this, I'll try IE to see if it happens there also)

Hmm, in IE (actually Crazy Browser, but that's the IE engine) I can't even get the joomla menus to show up (when I hover my mouse over any of the menus, I don't get the menu so I can't try it in Crazy Browser)

Seems that Firefox doesn't do it... And now that I've tried it in Firefox I can say it works A LOT better in Firefox then in Chrome... (for instance in Chrome I have to select Custom PERL regex, then I have to open the dropdown menu again to show the regex field)

14 years 11 months ago #101809 by Bikonja
Replied by Bikonja on topic Re:Going back error
PHP version 5.2.9-2
CB version 1.2.1
Joomla version 1.5.10
If ACL mod components are what I think they are, none of those
I don't know what SEF is so I'm guessing no on that too
configuration.php is unchanged
CB was fresh installed
Joomla was fresh installed...

I would like to add that when I work with it now, it doesn't happen anymore... Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to figure out what caused it to happen, but if it does happen again, I'll try to figure out what changed to make it happen and report back...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds