Problem with stay logged in

14 years 4 months ago #119934 by Dieselmos
Problem with stay logged in was created by Dieselmos
If i click the stay logged in and leaves the site for some time and come back im not logged in?, but when i change page im logged in again ?

Help cant find whats causing it:ohmy:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #119935 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Problem with stay logged in
If you have autocomplete set in your browser for that url, but autocomplete is not set for the home page, this can happen.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 4 months ago #120208 by Dieselmos
Replied by Dieselmos on topic Re:Problem with stay logged in
Dont know if i understand what you just said, ill try explain again.

When i login to my site i click the "Remember me" so i dont need to login again next time i visit the site.
But sometimes when i come back im not logged in anymore.. but if i change page on the site im logged in again. :S

14 years 4 months ago #120213 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with stay logged in
Refreshing (or changing page) is required for it to obtain your cookie and re-login for you. Just refresh when you return to your site or as you've been doing navigate to another page. This is how Joomla and CB function (expects a page refresh, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #139097 by jazzking2001
Replied by jazzking2001 on topic Re:Problem with stay logged in
well i am having a similar problem in that i cant stay logged in

what i mean is that when i go from one page to another, i very often need to relogin (mod_cblogin )

but while i need to login (mod_cblogin ) again, my name is shown as logged in ( mod_comprofileronline )

www.Neocrisis.com - What will you find next?

13 years 9 months ago #139278 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with stay logged in
You've multiple CSS, JS, and Validation errors on your site. This is likely compromising the cookie and session. Please try upgrading to CB 1.2.3 as well as addressing your JS errors (see your browsers error console).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn