[SOLVED] Registration and profile edit issues

13 years 11 months ago #133219 by typeamom
I am attempting to migrate to 1.5 and have that site in a folder for development. I am having some issues. When I test registration and hit submit, that takes you to a page that says it isn't available unless you are registered and logged in (private area of the site).

When I am logged in and attempt to edit my profile, I get the following message:
moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'cb_adsenseid' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=62,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`lastupdatedate`='2010-05-17 07:42:29',`google_ad_user`='',`google_ad_channel`='',`google_ad_views`='0',`google_conm_views`='0',`google_conp_views`='3',`cb_adsenseid`='',`cb_channelid`='',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`address`='',`phone`='',`fax`='' WHERE id='62'

And the profile is not updated.

Do you know how to fix these issues? I am presuming for the registration one, I have a page somehow set to registered only but I can't figure out which that could be.

On the second part, I'm just at a loss.

Thanks!

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/17 21:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133262 by typeamom
Replied by typeamom on topic Re:Registration and profile edit issues
Nevermind... I figured out both of the issues.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn